Terms & Conditions
Company: MB “Ateities žiedai”
* Custom made jewelry items where design, stone, size must be selected – production can last up to 90 calendar days. For all other jewelry items that have no option of custom selection – production time is not counted as they are already manufactured and can be shipped quickly.
All Jewelry sold on www.keepthesilence.com has probation marks & precious stone sertificates, that are sertified by VSIA “LATVIJAS PROVES BIROJS”, Riga.
Jewelry also has unique hallmark of jeweler Erika Juozelėnė – creator of masterpieces.
Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months since the day it was bought.
Delivery in Lithuania:
Jewelry/jewelry goods are sent via Lithuanian Post.
* Delivery price when sending via LP EXPRESS terminals – 3€
* When sending jewelry by regular mail, the delivery price is 5€ (The delivery price may change when choosing a different courier).
* The maximum delivery time is 7 calendar days from the order submission, if the jewelry has already been manufactured and processed.
The prepared order can also be picked up in Klaipėda by prior arrangement by e-mail [email protected] or phone no. +3706248259
Jewelry items are sent by registered priority mail.
The delivery price is €8. (Shipping cost may vary depending on which country the jewelry is sent to).
* The maximum delivery time to Europe is 14 calendar days from placing the order, when the jewelry is manufactured and processed.
* Maximum delivery time to North/South America, Africa, Asia, Australia – 30 calendar days from placing the order, when the jewelry is manufactured and processed.
* Shipments through postal terminals (LP EXPRESS) in LITHUANIA are insured by 500€ (case of lost parcel). In last 3 years of “Keepthesilence” brand operation, NOT A SINGLE PARCEL WAS LOST without ability to recover it.
** Delivery terms are calculated from the date of order submission only for already made jewelry.
*** From the start of placing the order, for unmade jewelry, the maximum delivery time should be calculated as follows: Production time (MAX 90 days) + shipping time (MAX 7 days) = MAX 97 days to receive the ordered, not yet made jewelry
Change and returns
* The item(s) must be returned in their original packaging and with no damage inflicted.
* Jewelry returned must be in the condition in which it was received – usage marks, wear etc. not binding.
* We kindly ask to return the items via registered mail or courier providing tracking number for each shipment sent.
Refund will be issued within 15 business days after the item(s) was received – subject to an inspection of the item(s).
Entire shipping and additional costs related to a change or return of an item(s) is paid in full by the customer. The item(s) is in customer’s responsibility/ownership until it reaches ”Keep the Silence Jewellery“, therefore, while in the process of returning the item(s), the customer is held accountable for damage inflicted during the shipping process. Each item is subject to an inspection by ”Keep The Silence Jewellery”. We reserve the right to decline returnment of any item(s) with mechanical damage signs – inflicted by the customer, improper care or wearing. Disputes should be sent in writing and will be investigated on a case-by-case basis.
Please keep in mind that stating an appropriate size of the item(s) is customer’s responsibility. If you wish to change the size of the item(s) – entire shipping/additional costs are covered by the customer.
Money paid for gift vouchers are NOT REFUNDABLE.
General procurement rules of sales & provisions
1. These rules for the purchase and sale of goods in the online store “keepthesilence.com” (hereinafter – the Rules) determine the mutual rights of the person who purchases goods in the online store www.keepthesilence.com (hereinafter – the Buyer) and MB “Ateities žinžai” (hereinafter – the Seller), duties and responsibilities.
The moment of conclusion of the purchase-sale contract
2.1. The purchase-sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer, after creating a basket of goods in the online store, specifying the delivery address, choosing the payment method and becoming familiar with these rules, clicks the “Order” button. The purchase-sale agreement is valid until the full fulfillment of the obligations under this agreement.
2.2. Each purchase and sale agreement concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the Seller’s database.
2.3. A buyer who does not agree with these rules or part of them must not place an order.
Buyer’s rights and obligations
3.1. The buyer has the right to buy goods in the online store www.keepthesilence.com in accordance with these Rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
3.1.2. to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement with the Seller concluded in the online store, by notifying the Seller in writing within 14 working days from the day of delivery of the goods, except in cases where the Goods were manufactured according to the Buyer’s individual order or were obviously tailored to him, or which due to their nature after their presentation Refunds cannot be made to the buyer due to the loss (loss) of the product characteristics. The right to withdraw from the contract for the purchase of goods concluded in the online store can be exercised only by the Buyer who is recognized as a consumer according to the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Republic of Lithuania, i.e. a natural person who declares his will to buy, buys and uses a product or service to satisfy personal, family, household needs that are not related to business or profession.
3.1.3. has other rights provided for in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3.2. After concluding the purchase and sale agreement, the buyer must pay the price of the goods and their delivery and other payments (if such are specified when concluding the agreement) and accept the ordered goods. The Buyer pays for the goods by transfer from any bank to the Seller’s account specified in “Contacts”, or pays for the goods at the time of their delivery/collection (handover-acceptance);
3.2.2. must immediately update the changed registration data of the Buyer in the online store www.keepthesilence.com;
3.2.3. must not transfer their login data to the online store www.keepthesilence.com to third parties. If the Buyer loses his login data, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller about this via the means of communication indicated in the “Contacts” section;
3.2.4 The buyer must comply with other requirements established in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Seller’s rights and obligations
4.1. The seller has the right to:
4.1.1. Without prior warning, restrict or suspend the access to the online store www.keepthesilence.com if the Buyer tries to harm the work or stable operation of the online store or violates the obligations assumed by this contract. In this case, the Seller is not responsible for any losses of the Buyer related to such behavior.
4.1.2. To temporarily or indefinitely terminate the operation of the online store www.keepthesilence.com without a separate warning. In this case, the Seller is not responsible for any related losses of the Buyer.
4.1.3. Change these Rules unilaterally without separate notice. The amended Rules must be published on the website of the online store www.keepthesilence.com. Changes take effect from the moment of publication for all transactions concluded after publication.
4.1.4. The seller has other rights provided for in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4.2. The seller must:
4.2.1. To enable the Buyer to use the services provided by the online store www.keepthesilence.com under the conditions set out in these Rules. The seller does not make any guarantees that the online store will operate without interruption or that data transmission will be error-free. The Seller is not responsible for any losses of the Buyer related to malfunctions of the online store www.keepthesilence.com and/or data transmission errors.
4.2. After the Buyer has paid the price specified in the order, deliver or hand over the ordered goods to the Buyer within the terms specified in the order confirmed by the Buyer.
4.2.3. Due to important reasons, if unable to present the ordered product to the Buyer, offer a similar product, and if the Buyer refuses to accept the newly offered product, return the money paid by the Buyer within 5 working days. In this case, the Seller is released from responsibility for non-delivery of the goods.
4.2.4. The seller undertakes to comply with other requirements set forth in these rules.
5. Payment of goods